Monday, February 13, 2012

Visiting Friends


Yesterday I made Leon an apron and bandanna so he could do super fun cooking time. Give chocolate to those you love on this special day.



This is my neighbor Lorelei. She is a luts super senior Mia. She sure makes Leon look tiny when they stand next to each other. Just wait until you see him next to her other doll since he's even taller! That will wait until he gets a wig though since I feel sad to take pictures of him bald.



When I take pictures with the flash you can see that she actually has red eyes.



Sitting down together makes her seem less tall. Leon has a nice big sister.



What's this empty plate? Aren't you going to do anything for Valentine's Day?




On a happy note I found green tea kit kats in the store today. I haven't seen them in a while so I was a bit happy. They are pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment