Monday, February 6, 2012

Leon

I wanted to post more pictures of my darling Leon. You can expect a lot in the future. I love him dearly. For those who are curious where I got him he is a Luts kid delf and his sculpt is bory.



Here's a picture of him I took right after I got him around Christmas.



He still has his cute rabbitpig taken from the drama You're Beautiful. XD I have a big version that I sleep with myself.



He's so cute.



Here's a wig I got for him from Dream of Doll. So that he could look like a lion.



Another wig I got from luts....he looks like a girl in this one. It's his princess wig.



My friend Stephanie got a really bright teal wig for her luts senior girl. The pigtails on the wig apparently clip off and Leon was feeling silly so he put them on.



He does have some jeans and sneakers he can wear around too. :)



This picture looks like a heart so I like it. Leon says, "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment