Thursday, August 16, 2012

Surprise Flowers

Oh wow this made me too excited. My doorbell rang and I was like...oh no another adorable advertiser I am going to make feel awkward when I don't speak Japanese. But it wasn't. My flower arrangement school sent me a flower for my birthday and had it delivered to my door! It's three days late but they have been on vacation I know. And actually it's my sisters birthday (Happy birthday Jaime). It made me super happy. Leon is modeling the flower because he was the only one that had a wig on at the moment.

I'm not surprised they knew it was my birthday though. My workplace ordered a big bouquet for me for my birthday from my flower arrangement school. I divided the flowers from it into warm and cool colors. They are almost dead now. I neglected to take pictures in the daytime so all you have are the ones taken in my apartment's horrible horrible lighting at night. I'm really happy because I admire both my teacher and his mother a lot, they are both so talented!


cool


warm

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! Happy Belated Birthday! The flowers are lovely! Luckily you have your little elf in time to celebrate your birthday! haha!

    ReplyDelete