Thursday, August 9, 2012

Matsumoto Bon Bon Festival + Shipping Notices

Last Saturday was the Matsumoto Bon Bon festival which means the entire city was filled with people dancing the same dance to the same song. This festival is super charming and the song gets stuck in your head. The little kids were the cutest. My little video camera's battery was almost dead but I managed to get like seven minutes worth of video before it died completely. Which means you get some of the normal dancing from when I stopped for a minute so the camera isn't swaying but not the crazy girls doing modern dance hilarity to English pop/rap up on the stage.

In other news, my little elf shipped which means he will be here in time for my birthday on the 13th. I'm super excited even though I haven't ordered either of the wigs I was thinking of for him yet...not like I don't have a ton lying around he can wear anyway. XD


Since his name is Yoshiki and I keep calling him Yoshi I bought him a little Yoshi plushie....

No comments:

Post a Comment