Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cranes

I took a couple pictures of Yoshi today. I wanted to show the tiny cranes one of my students made for me. Well I made the two grey ones because she wanted me to try it too. I took a couple pictures with Angela and Leon too. :)

I also took a whole bunch of pictures when I opened then but I had only posted them on Den of Angels. You can see box opening thread here: BOX OPENING THREAD. Or if you don't have Den of Angels you can just look through the pictures on photobucket.

Here's a family shot where you can see where I tried on the hooves. He's super loose with the regular legs on so I either need to put the hooves back on or restring his legs.

Also a picture without his wig.

4 comments:

  1. I totally envy you! I was considering him but didn't get him in the end (and now I'm agonizing over Grey rofl)! I'm so glad you got him, now I can stalk your blog for the little guy's lovely photos! He's really too adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soom is pretty evil that way. Cute dolls, weird dolls, and only two weeks to figure out if you actually want them. Grey is really cute too. But I am not allowed to get another MSD...I want a tiny or an SD size next. XD

      Delete
    2. HAHA tinies are more evil! They multiply like jack rabbits ROFL! These dolls are too scary sometimes lol!

      Delete
    3. Oh no now I'm worried. XD I'm leaning towards getting a pong pong from fairyland if I can decide what size I want, leaning towards pukifee for the moment. I really want a 25cm but think its face is better suited to the smaller sizes. At first I thought it looked weird but that ridiculous smile is growing on me. I can't help but laugh when I look at it.

      Thank you for the birthday wishes, I'm glad he got here in time too. I got really lucky that soom decided to ship mine with the first batch that went home. :D

      Delete