Monday, December 3, 2012

Kitty Angela

Angela is a kitty. I need to be awake during the day so I can actually take pictures when I have light, they look dreary at night. I took some today anyway since I realize it has been a month so I should stop making excuses about it being dark. XD I may try to sell some stuff so I can buy new stuff. I have some clothing that doesn't really fit anyway.

Nanowrimo is finished! I won and wrote 50,000 words. Now I am working on a secret santa art piece. After I finish that I will start storyboarding the comic. After all, I have a script now!

I also drew out some sketches for cute animal hoodies I want to make...I will size down and alter some patterns and give sewing another try now that I have access to a sewing machine. No promises that will turn out well though haha I am a complete novice at sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Angela is so cute! >w< Your photos doesn't look too bad even if it was taken when dark, they are a lot better than mine! >w< I can't wait to see your animal hoodies! I wish I could sew tees and hoodies and pants for my boys so I don't have to buy for them. T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you could learn to do it, the dresses you make are amazing. I don't really know how to sew at all so...

      Delete
    2. Haha thank you! I'm still a novice though T_T I think there're some really good tutorials for hoodies on DOA and I think you could try it. I'd definitely love to try it too when I get the time to. I'm looking forward to see your hoodies! Let's work hard(?) together haha! XD

      Delete