Saturday, January 19, 2013

Luts salgoo Kid delf girl posing (WARNING: image heavy, 40 images)


The lovely Angela (luts salgoo).

Someone on den of angels requested pictures of her posing and I got a little too into it and took about 200 pictures... I did all the poses I could think of at the moment. I forgot to take one of her on her knees in seiza, she CAN sit that way although there are large gaps in the knees since they are not double jointed. If anyone thinks of any poses to add let me know and I'll go for it. She has not been sueded or restrung, and she does not have kips. I only did poses she will easily hold and did not try to do any balancing games with her (for example standing on one leg or bending over far while standing is difficult for her). I only adjusted the colors for the first image...there were just too many to do them all quickly.

Some notes about posing:
-Her head can look up more on the left than the right. Compared to my soom doll the head has way more of a range of motion.
-The arms pose really well but the shoulders have problems holding the arms at certain angles, if you add a kip into the shoulder it helps a lot, I did that with my kdelf boy. My soom doll comparatively has a lot of trouble with his arms posing because the elbow joint is terrible.
-The girls pose a little better than the boys because they have an extra swivel joint at the top of the thighs. It also takes me a couple seconds longer to balance them standing because of this, one more thing to adjust.
-Her arm CAN reach up to touch her face. I forgot to take any pictures where the elbow piece snaps out to bend her arm in more.

4 comments:

  1. Hey it's me Arashi from DOA. Thank's so much for taking all these pics. Your little girl is so freaking cute I smiled looking at all of them.

    Also she does one pose I cannot for the life of me get my Obitsu's to do no matter how hard I try. The one where she's laying her front head on her arms. My Obitsu girl cannot do that without some part popping off.

    I love Delf's. >w<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poses you have her posed in! They look quite natural and she's really quite the charmer! <3 I think Luts are one of the better posers around though my Honey Delf have somewhat kicky legs. Does Kid delfs have kicky legs too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girl is kicky but the boy isn't bad. Her knees lock a lot harder than his do so it may just be that the jerk is more noticeable. When I was doing this I looked in her knees and I can tell it is rubbing since it has a lighter area. I need to go in and clean her joints sometime soon. I'm tempted to look into putting hot glue or kips or something in some of her joints just to protect them even though she doesn't need them for posing. Or maybe pull on her legs to see if loosening the strings a bit helps. My boy is a lot looser so that may be why he is better.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'm glad it's not all kid delfs in general lol! I never really thought of using kips and I think it is a really good idea! I should consider getting some for my dolls to improve their pose-ability! >w< It'd be really awesome if the doll is both lovely and fun to pose with, like your girl! XD

      Delete