Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nice weather and a pink dress.

Sorry there haven't been any posts in a while. The new school year started so I've been more tired than usual. Got the cute dress when I ordered his traveling bag so I don't have to be terrified he's going to break when I take him on an airplane. The dress is way too big though, I have about two inches of cloth pinched in the back with a little butterfly clip. The weather is really nice, the perfect temperature outside. I think I need to hurry up and buy a girl so he can stop cross-dressing. The clothes are just so cute!


I don't know what he's doing here.


Now he's not sure what I'm doing.


Pondering.


Thinking how much he missed you.


If I open the door will you be there waiting?


Climbing higher trying to find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment